Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Baby Gift Bunny


I recently came across a pattern for a new bunny that I fell in love with. The designer is Susan Hickson, and her site is Mary Jane's Tearoom on Etsy. Her patterns are just unbelievable!

My daughters both have had the same wonderful Kindergarten teacher, who has been a big part of our lives for the last few years. She baby sat for us before she was married, and we just love her. When we found out she was having a baby girl, we wanted to do something special for her. I decided that the Daisy Rabbit pattern was just perfect. She turned out even better than I expected!!
I have lots of plans for this pattern, and am working now on a basket to be auctioned off at my daughters school carnival to raise money for the school. More pictures to follow on that!
My knitting lately has turned to thoughts of Halloween...so more Halloween critters to follow as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment